The Weldwork Warranty
We confidently stand behind the quality of our product.
Weldwork offers a 5-year paint warranty and 1-year warranty on all Weldwork made parts. Parts purchased from other manufacturers will follow that individual manufacturer warranty.
The warranty becomes active once you accept the delivery and receive your door.
• Inspection and Claims: All products are fully inspected and packaged by the Weldwork team prior to shipment. All necessary precautions are taken to ensure safe delivery. Weldwork LLC is not responsible for damage that occurs during or after product delivery.
• The customer should visibly inspect the pallet for damages prior to accepting the shipment. Under NMFC rules, the customer may not open and/or inspect the contents of the pallet before signing and accepting the shipment. If there is significant visible damage to the pallet and the customer suspects major damage to the shipment, DO NOT open the pallet and instead refuse the shipment. Upon refusal of shipment, take pictures of the damaged pallet and contact Weldwork LLC immediately to make an official report. Please note it may take several days or weeks to resolve the claim. Please note all damage to the pallet in writing at the time of delivery with the carrier.
• If you discover product damages after accepting and opening the package, please contact Weldwork LLC as soon as possible so that we can file a claim with the carrier and provide you the information regarding that claim. Please refrain from installing the product and retain the original packaging until the claim is resolved as the carrier may chose to conduct an inspection. Product use or installation designated customer's acceptance after which no additional claim can be made.
• IMPORTANT: If damage to a shipment is not reported immediately, it will be considered an unrewarded claim and Weldwork LLC will not be responsible for resolution.
• Weldwork products are hand forged and individually finished in our factory. Minor differences in these products are normal and to be expected to achieve the “hand forged” look, so this will not be considered a defect.The product is of a nature that the materials are never flawless and the natural imperfections of the steel, glass & components will vary within reasonable tolerances that are standard in the industry. Similarly the paint, finish or color selected will vary with material on which it is applied and those surfaces exposed to water or sunlight will change in appearance over time. There is no warranty against rust.
• Weldwork does not cover damages due to negligence or damages incurred due to incorrect following of the proper cleaning/care instructions.